Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take before we receive our donation? – Donations will be made within 3 to 5 business days after the end date of any campaign.
- How will we receive our donation? – Donations are made electronically to your bank account using Zelle, to your online payment button, or if you are a Paypal user, to your PayPal account.
- How long should campaigns last? – Ideally, campaigns should last no longer than three weeks to maintain enthusiasm.
- Is there a limit on how many people can contribute to our fundraising efforts? –There are no limits as to how many people can subscribe to Diagnose My Ride from your secured site.
- Can we reach out to people outside of our community? – The answer is yes; downloads are online and people can contribute to your organization from anywhere in the world.
- How long before our web page is ready for supporters to begin subscribing to our page? – Web pages are typically available within 48 business hours after the registration has been submitted.
- How will I know my web page is ready? – Once your web page is ready, we will email you with your web page destination; diagnosemyride.com/yourorganization.
- How long will my web page remain active? – Your web page will remain active until the end of midnight of the deadline date established by you.
- What if a person prefers a book instead of a download? – People are welcome to order a printed copy of Diagnose My Ride, but it will have to be ordered through Amazon. All orders not originating from your page will not be considered a donation to your organization.
- Are there any refunds? – No, because the subscription is online it cannot be returned.
- Will the subscription expire at any time? – Yes, the subscription is valid for 12 months and can be renewed. any renewals will not result in any contributions to you unless it is done through a new fundraiser.
- Can the subscription be transferred to another device? – Yes.